GG-Fine Day for Mayoring GG-Fine Day for Mayoring

Not bad, I don't think I can legitimately complain. Keep on keepin on.

The Pharaoh The Pharaoh

This was a pretty fun animation, though I was wondering why he didn't just call someone, but I figured that maybe he was so pampered by his subjects that he didn't know how the world works and assumed that grapes magically appeared. Pretty creative. The only thing I didn't like was at some parts the pharaoh had some of his black lines going into his colors and vice versa, its not much of an issue, that's just me being a stickler about staying in the lines and keeping things clean.

WhiteWulfComicsHD responds:

yeah i totally understand what you mean.Because this was for my portfolio, I was pissed about the linework color variations too, however, from the time he smashed te bowl to the end was done from around 5pm one night to 4am the next morning and I had to get up at 5am for school the next day. so....yeah.

Google Screwed Up YouTube Google Screwed Up YouTube

That sounds about right.

Deadtuna responds:

I know right! Thanks for the rating.

That Guttural Feeling That Guttural Feeling

Lives up to the name, I did feel a bit of despair at the beginning but then started to feel like moving. Very good job of capturing that feeling.

nietzlawe responds:

This is a piece of music that I wrote to capture how I was feeling 6 years ago. I didn't want the song to dwell on the misery too much, with the sole intention being about lifting myself off the bottom, not feeling sorry for myself, creating that feeling of energy and power.

I like that you also derived a similar feeling from listening to the song.

Snake Codec Kyo Kusanagi Snake Codec Kyo Kusanagi

You have a pretty good voice, I am totally considering asking you to be a voice of some of the characters in my next episode if you'd be available. But seriously as the others say, the only thing that is troublesome are those pops, you've got to find a way to fix those things,

Wegra responds:

Very well then send me a message. As for the pops....Well I'll try but no promises