GG-Fine Day for Mayoring GG-Fine Day for Mayoring

Not bad, I don't think I can legitimately complain. Keep on keepin on.

The Pharaoh The Pharaoh

This was a pretty fun animation, though I was wondering why he didn't just call someone, but I figured that maybe he was so pampered by his subjects that he didn't know how the world works and assumed that grapes magically appeared. Pretty creative. The only thing I didn't like was at some parts the pharaoh had some of his black lines going into his colors and vice versa, its not much of an issue, that's just me being a stickler about staying in the lines and keeping things clean.

WhiteWulfComicsHD responds:

yeah i totally understand what you mean.Because this was for my portfolio, I was pissed about the linework color variations too, however, from the time he smashed te bowl to the end was done from around 5pm one night to 4am the next morning and I had to get up at 5am for school the next day. so....yeah.

Google Screwed Up YouTube Google Screwed Up YouTube

That sounds about right.

Deadtuna responds:

I know right! Thanks for the rating.

UGN tALES UGN tALES

Not bad, only that at some points I couldn't follow what was happening, the actions were maybe slightly too fast to follow, but maybe that's what you were going for.

How an octopus opens its How an octopus opens its

I was a little offset by the beginning and a little scared, but this had some interesting movement and hilarity to it.

Spacetime Fabric Softener Spacetime Fabric Softener

Excellent smooth animation!

With Animation You Can! With Animation You Can!

This makes me want to try so much harder with my animation. Though the part at the end threw me for a moment, but I still ended up laughing somehow.

Free to Play Free to Play

So true, those kinds of games eat your wallet up. Good job!